CA

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I’ve only used one so far but I like its composition and how easy it is to use and remove. It’s a good size and stays true to its benefit. It definitely removed whiteheads from my nose when I used it and is gentle and moisturizing enough not to irritate my sensitive skin. Good quality, packaging and scent.

I tried scubs and other products, but I was astonished at how well these strips got to the blackheads on my nose at a deeper level and eliminated them. I will advise you to take a shower first, dampen the strip's outer area, smooth it on evenly, and let it dry until it is hard before very gently peeling it off. Removing the strip while it is still wet is painful, so it is best to do so slowly while it is still dry. You will see your blackhead come away with the strip.

977e1c86-e263-4ebf-b3cc-66f5c6c5fb97
a92e5b2e-9817-4b98-ac17-6c796417256a
0e7b2326-4aef-4fc4-afa0-c7195f83cb4e
2e5b648f-887a-4199-9b54-d7c5e694ccdc
2b4edf10-ccb7-4556-b258-defcf60b0e60
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I'm a first time buyer of nose strips and i am amazed of the results! All my family have blackheads on the nose but never thought to buy strips until now. Only 15 minutes on the nose and the nose is clearer than never. I have already bought 4 more packages. It's been a week and my nose is still clear. The size is good, if you have small nose like me you can cut it and use the spare piece on the chin or forehead. I wish it had more strips in the package.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This actually works better that other products i tried in the past ! Make sure you use it right after you shower and it's gonna get rid of about 70% to 80% of your blackheads/whiteheads. I am satisfied 👍🏻 (Don't forget to like my comment if it helped you 😊)

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

It’s very excellent 😊. Good moisturizes .good Size . Scent smell. Good Use . Good quality. Fits All ages . Good Package . Benefits the moisturizes . Good composition, does not cause allergies . All season of year. Good texture but still annoying . not sensitive . I love product . Good 👍🏼 . I bought a set from him, I can't live without it, I need to take precautions

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Decent strips - not very strong and gentle. The scent is a bit weird but I don't mind that. I used it three times and left it for 15m and results were 7/10 since the bottom corners were not affected as desired. I liked that it makes my nose shinny and clean and free of black heads :)