CA

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The quality is excellent! I really love it! And it is very easy to use, and the the size is perfect. It give gentle and amazing feeling. And the package is so good! I will buy i it again. I do not know if it is good for the dry or sensitive skins.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I use bar soap in the shower and look for clean ingredients. This brand meets that requirement and it smells excellent as well. It has a subtle, very pleasant flowery scent and it seems to work well in cleansing my body. It has lasted me a long time despite multiple uses, which is always nice! I recommend.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Gols lavender scent. It is very moisturizing and good ingrediente quality. I ude it twice a day and its a big bar but lasts around 2 weeks. J like that it is very moisturizing

3a53ec4a-b2f7-4d41-b7ca-cd0cdf6863bc
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Products represent excellent quality and value for money, certainly recommended as tried and tested products especially for those with sensitive skin, on top of these the delivery service (logistics) is a plus as accurate, on time in full with superior customer service team

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The best scent ever! Quality is great, feels gentle on sensitive skin, does dry the skin a bit when used on face but fine compared to other soaps

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

i love lavender soap! this is my first purchase from nubian heritage n i heard good things about this brand so it’s gotta be good!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I am always looking for soap products that include lavender. This is a very nice product. I even gave some to my husband to use! A good size and very nicely scented and moisturizing. Thank you!