CA

LealNem
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Excellent! The only ones we use!

The quality of Nuk is always amazing! You can trust them to use good non toxic materials. My 1 year old really likes only them. They are very well designed, comfortable for cleaning . There is one in the package who glows in the dark which is super important at night. The color and the painting on them are lovely too. They don't come in the regular double package but I think they are super well priced on the website

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

We've used other brand's pacifiers in the past and decided to try these. They were afraid that the child would not take. But she took it and did not even remember the old ones. We are buying a second set. One of them has a luminous ring, it is convenient to use at night. When the child lost the pacifier, it is easy to find. Great shape.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good quality, I can relax with this pacifier since my daughter keeps on biting on her pacifier ms, this one is strong and bpa free. Came with package of 3 which is great and price is reasonable. I am using this brand for almost 3 years now and after trying other products I can definitely recommend this one.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a great product for its good quality, size and packaging. I use it for my baby and the ingredients that is made of are BPA free. I really like it and highly recommend it.

047993c7-bde3-4d2b-80c1-36c770be0640
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My baby takes only NUK pacifiers. One pacifier in a set is with glow-in-the-dark effect, easy to find in the dark in a baby’s crib.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Not bad. But only 1 pacifier will glow in the dark. My LO enjoy it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

High quality soothers, size is very good, package of 3 units.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great quality and Iherb has the best price for NUK Pacifiers.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

A girl 3 years old likes them very much, espacially the one that light in the dark.