Page 1 - Reviews - Ora, Trust Your Gut, Vegan Probiotic & Prebiotic Powder Supplement, Organic Apple & Raspberry , 7.9 oz (225 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This product is amazing. I've always felt better after eating Jerusalem artichokes and am pleased to find a product that includes this wonderful prebiotic. The flavor is subtle but delicious. I'm also very pleased that there are NO extra sweeteners like maltodextrin, sucralose, stevia etc. Just the fruits as flavors themselves. My stomach has been feeling at ease and I am going to the bathroom regularly. 5 stars!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I really liked the fact that it has Pre &probiotics in a convenient & great tasting all in one serving. I found that I had to stir this to dissolve in water,but not a big deal for me.Helped a great deal with everyone in my family's digestion & we all had different issues :) ..I highly recommend this & will be buying this again!

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I am liking this brand more and more. Lovely packaging with a scoop. Their ingredients are top tier, vegan, organic, has prebiotics and at the same time they don't add in useless fillers. I am seeing an ethical company right here and I am thinking to reorder this every month as part of my daily probiotics supplementation in the day and night. Hope they can change to using glass bottles for all their products tho. Nonetheless, still a good brand among the others out there in my opinion. Remember to give me a thumbs up! Cheers!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Loving this so far! I mix it into my smoothie which I have to break my fast at around 12-1pm, and then follow with lunch, completely stopped me bloating usually by the end of the day I am twice the size I am in the morning but no problem anymore…Flavour is good can’t really taste when mixed with smoothies. Love that it’s all natural and vegan also

Posted on May 7, 2022

I'm looking for a non-refrigerated probiotic drink and came across this. I've tried capsules type of probiotic but thought that it didn't work as well as powder form. This is a great substitute if you are looking for a non-dairy version. I like that this is plant-based too! It's pretty large and could last for quite some time. Easy to make, easy to drink and tasty too!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Good effects and not sweet at all. My dad is taking the antidepressant medicine and always have constipation issue. After he consume this friendly bacteria he is happy with the result, improved appetite too. Strongly recommnend this for everyone.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This is great. I use in water and it has a very mild flavour. Within a smoothie it would mix in well but would add no distinct flavour.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I’ve only been using this for a couple of weeks but already noticing I have more energy. It’s very pleasant tasting on its own in water or sometimes add to my porridge. I love that it’s a quality organic product. I’ll buy again.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a wonderful probiotic powder. Amazing organic ingredients, good size and servings. Has a lovely raspberry smell and pleasant taste. I love putting it in my smoothies or mixing it into yoghurt. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I absolutely love this product. Great quality, it tastes so good, it’s really organic, vegan and certified gluten free for celiacs. Everything you need if you need a good blend of pre-pro biotic. Will most definitely reorder.