CA

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Feeling balanced and toned!

This is my second bottle of this Progest Cream, it's easily being absorbed and you can tell they use the highest quality ingredients. I like its organic and bio-identical, you don't need to worry about any side effects even using it for a long period of time. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I am 52 and am in menopause, and have experienced some issues my skin in intimate areas thinning some, becoming more delicate. This is a very high quality cream, as I had noticed a huge difference after just a couple of months. I use about a half pump every night before bed, rotating areas as per the directions. I do not notice a scent to the cream, as I don't smell anything, and wouldn't expect to with this type of cream. It lasts me about six months and I am on my second bottle. I will continue to use it!

I was having bad hot flashes so that is why I tried this cream and it does help. Also helping mood swings . I love the easy to use pump & that is doesn't smell bad. Rubs in nicely - no greasy feel . Also read somewhere that it can help with unwanted hair, so I have been putting some on my face above my lip & on my chin where I get unwanted hair. Sure enough it has been much smoother. Helps the wrinkles on my throat too.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The product is at high quality. There is no strong smell at all. The size is handy and the package is convenient to use. It’s very benefit for those who are looking for both the composition of estrogen and progesterone. The frequency used is twice a day and I have no side affects. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Spreads well, nice smell not to strong, good composition and very convenient, as it contains both estrogens and progesterone. Used at night helps to relax and sleep better and has the good effect of leaving the skin soft. Has to be applied every night on a different part of the body, where the skin is thins and absorbs better the ingredients (tummy, inner thights and arms).

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Excellent progesterone cream with phitoestrogens easy to apply, I am very satisfied. Moreover, I have contacted Organic Excellence for more info and they were very helpful and patient.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have used Organic Excellence for some time, getting the rub on cream. I decided to try the pump, and really like it. I'm so glad there is a natural Progesterone cream which is very important to make sure one doesn't become estrogen dominant.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am in perimenopause and for me, this cream seemed to make my PMT symptoms worse. I am 47 and used the cream cyclically. I think its worth getting your hormone levels tested before taking this cream. I have since done some liver detoxing so maybe I should retry it to see if it has a more supportive effect. The cream was easy to apply and had a nice scent. to skin reaction.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Really, really like this product for its size, ease of application, quality, and smell. Of great benefit to managing my hormones and helping out heaps!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have been using these creams for 30 years after a radical hysterectomy and they are a lifesaver I am in muche better shape than many of my contemporaries despite some near shaves!!