CA

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Nice minty toothpaste, not overly minty nor too sweet. It’s comfortable to use and smells great. Gets rid of morning breath smell or other unpleasant smell easily. Also love their mouth wash. Feels so clean afterwards. Felt my plaque not as easily built up after using the Neem products.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

A little goes a long way. Don't need much of this to do the job. Says an inch for adults. Pea size of kids. I'd go with the pea size for everyone. Very foamy. Has a strong flavor. Many benefits from this formula. Does a great job of cleaning and fresh breath. Easy to read packaging and instructions. I bought one then reordered another to have on hand. Recommend this product and brand. Give a Thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you and be well!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is the best neem toothpaste out there, it is my favourite for sensitive gums and it is very gentle, but cleans the teeth. I always worried it wouldn't whiten my teeth or leave me with a clean scented mouth but this is a good flavour and it is very natural and over time it has the best results.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

i have been using this for some time. I like it that the composition is natural and it has no fluoride which i am trying to minimise. it is also beneficial and gentle for my sensitive teeth and i think it cleans well. Leaves my mouth smelling fresh with the mint flavour.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I really like this toothpaste for my toddler and family. Safe and effective, ingredient and composition is great. Quality and taste is great as well. Use, sizing and packaging is good as well recommended like for like thank you. Organix South,TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Toothpaste, Neem Therape with Mint is good, like for like 👍

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Love this toothpaste! This is my first time trying neem and i already love it so much. The flavor is minty and totally leaves my teeth with that clean feeling.

vezeris
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Very good pasta with natural composition for the whole family. Perfectly eliminates bad breath and gives freshness for the whole day. I also tried the version with cinnamon and neem, I also really liked it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good mint flavor, smooth toothpaste to use on my sensitive teeth, with a gentle clean and a mint sensation. With no rubbish in it, good quality, will buy again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

There ain’t nothing wrong with the name toothpaste. Every once in a while. But like I said many of my other reviews I’m trying to avoid plastic rolls like this that are almost impossible to recycle and end up in the landfill.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Nice toothpaste, I liked it very much. It has calcium carbonate as main ingredient that is very useful for teeth. Liked it's taste as well.