CA

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Wow!

This is a great little product for anyone who shaves! I have been using it for years and it really does help to get rid of nicks and cuts quickly. It is also great for preventing razor burns. The roll-on applicator makes it very easy to use and it dries clear so you don't have to worry about it leaving a residue. It is also vegan and cruelty-free which is important to me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who shaves regularly.

I've been looking for something like this for some time. I used to have an astringent stick that works similarly to stop bleeding from shaving nicks but they don't make that anymore. So it happens that I nicked myself this morning and tried out the stick. It rolls on with a nice smell and I did it after pressing on the nick with a tissue and removing the excess blood. It worked great! Seems to seal up the wound and let it dry out. Just what I wanted.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Good size to take on the road. I am a frequent nicker, so this is really good for me. Very effective.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality. Good size for traveling and flying. Excellent idea!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Works, it's gentle, I have sensitive skin. Didn't notice an scent.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is a good product.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Liked the product! Convenient stick with antibacterial agent. Great for minor cuts and scrapes. It does not take up much space, it is convenient to put it in any first aid kit or cosmetic bag.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

My husband really liked it, a small convenient package, a little burning on the skin but definitely does the job!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

good stick, blood in cuts stops instantly

Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

A nice little roller ... I did not quite understand its purpose