CA

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Hello, I Bought this to fade my face marks, till now I have been using it for a month, I found a good difference in my face marks. I will continue using it. It has good scent. The quality is very good. The size is big. And package great.it benefit my face. Thanks for the thumbs up 😗

e08e8f28-3ef3-4b01-b06a-aefdc2b49c88
749655d2-1886-4aab-89c6-f94bc4dce8ce
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I wasn’t sure if the cream would make any difference. But in only 4 days I can clearly see that my acne mark are starting to fade . The pictures are only 4 days apart and the difference can be seen . If use twice a day, it will work but am also using the Palmer’s oil therapy with it . The only minus part is that the cream is little bit thick and not light . So it’s better to use a moisturizer first then continue with the cream. Overall I recommend this product .

ecb27567-0c64-4ddb-9c3e-b7c90e42869e
3c74e6ad-1356-4946-b76a-310fe5d4db84

I love the cream so much...because it starts to fades away my acne dark spots within two to three weeks of using it. I once used it in the past but stopped because of the hydroquinone in it. So when I saw and read the ingredients in it there was no hydroquinone in it again. So I purchased Three, 2 bottles for daytime use and one for night use. I am so happy with my purchase, good for me and I love it.

5fd4fc10-ec35-446d-b035-bfa61cb16cce
089162bf-ae63-4908-a58c-8a619517bb3e
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have a hyperpigmentation on my face and it is irritating as i tried a lot of creams to lessen the pigmentation and i am happy that i found this product on Iherb it really do wonder ,it lightens the pigmentation after weeks of using it.It also moisturize and soften my skin and it is hyroquinone free.

fa17fead-c7ad-4566-9042-c9905f220823
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I love this product the texture is everything for me it moisturizers my skin so well I use it everyday I don’t look oily. The quality is amazing. I get compliments about how I’m glowing and the scent is light barely even noticeable.I also have lots of dark spot and I see a huge difference.Great for all seasons. I highly recommend

da465242-3cf2-4add-8de1-f5a935087e34
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Heard many raves over this product, which urged me to give it a try. I bought one for myself and another one for my sister. So far, I experienced no irritation, also the cream texture feels pretty thick, and it took me a while to rub it completely onto my skin. It feels somewhat drying on my skin, hence I cannot skip a moisturiser after applying the ‘Fade cream’ on the affected areas on my skin to help keep it moisturised. Hopefully, it does help with skin hyperpigmentation, and acne scars.

27bedabd-28d8-4ce3-ba3f-325b38caf17e
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This product very popular have been out of stock many times. It's good benefits for dark spots , acne scars , aging and dry skin. It's very gentle with intense texture cream . I use at day and night focus on darkness it's lightening. It's big size with good price. Love it. Quality face cream

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I had horrible acne black spots over my face in high school during the 2000'S and this product faded them and my skin was clear now it didn't work over night and it was with continue use twice a day but it worked wonderfully and for the record I'm Latino and after years of use I have no skin damage and at 41 I still get compliments I'm brown skinned not light or very dark so I'm sure this will work for everyone I would use it twice a day a great texture moisturizer for severe weather or season I don't usually give reviews but when you been using a great product for years you can give a great testimony oh and my face is really sensitive I can't use most creams and soaps without getting a rash I have never had a problem with this product I tend to have dry skin but I still use the one for all skin types .

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have been using this religiously and in a short span of time, it has lightened even the most stubborn spots. I only use this at night though as it contains retinol. Surprisingly, it is moisturising enough as a night cream. Packaging was really nice with an informative manual and it arrived on time.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022