Page 1 - Reviews - PanOxyl, Acne Creamy Wash, Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Daily Control, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
CA
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I use this product on my underarms (to remove bacteria and smell - Dr. Dray recommends it) and around my nose (to remove blackheads and whiteheads) and my back-ance, back - oilyness and it works well! It is gentle on the face also, because of its low percentage - 4%. My skin didn't irritate though I have sensitive skin. Overall, it has many benefits. The packaging was good. Like my review if it helps, thanks! :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I wanted to add benzoyl peroxide in my routine and to avoid excessive irritation chose cleanser form ~It really helps dealing with acne inflammation ~I use it on my face every night and product doesn't irritate or strip it ~After cleansing my skin feels soothed and kind of hydrated and plump After all, I'm loving this product so far, definitely recommend! p.s. If my review was useful to you, press 👍, please

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

One of the best products I’ve used. Its size and package is great. It is suitable for all ages because my niece uses it and she’s only 17, it’s gentle on her sensitive skin and she thinks that it has benefited her so much in a short time.

Posted on May 11, 2022

first time using it and the quality is amazing. I don’t use it frequently only maybe 3 or 4 times a day. It’s really gentle on the skin so it’s great for sensitive skin. Best part the size and package is amazing it can last for a month or more .

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

when using it make sure you're wearing white fabric or old one because it cause bleaching. other than that the product helps with the pimples very good you just need to put it over wet skin and massage it for 2 min before washing it can be irritating a little if so use it every other days and not everyday .

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

i don't have acne but i have very oily skin & pesky sebaceous filaments that need to be controlled. I use this once a week. it's 4% bp but but still quite than strong for my skin. i apply on damp skin as my second cleanse & leave it for 2-3 minutes & rinse off thoroughly. i can tolerate AHAs, BHA, tretinoin like a champ but benzoyl peroxide seem to be the kryptonite. increasing the frequency of use seem to have irritated my skin so i keep it as a-once-a-week only short contact therapy. i wish Panoxyl would come out with a 2.5% creamy wash & amp up the formula with soothing ingredients like Allantoin, centella & beta glucan.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

The only product that has finally helped me significantly in my journey to clearing my backne. I decided to start with the low strength then gradually get to the 10%.i use it as a body wash then moisturise with my vanicream lotion. The combo seems to be working great. Don't forget to use body Suncreen after this

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

i have vulgaris acne i use it once a day i put in my clean face a little bit wet for 20 seconds then i wash it very well and wipe witth clean towel please obey the directions because it will burn your face if you leave in your face more than 20 seconds and if more than a day just once a day and leave for 20 seconds and put some moisturizer and it works very well it takes time

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Very good for my skin very effective I use it every night and the quality is very good. it benefits my acne prone skin. The frequency of use must be consistent. it is very good for acne sensitive skin. but you have to moisturize after using because it can be damagin.