Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Earth's Blend, Quercetin, Superfood Immune Formula, 90 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
CA

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Quercetin has eased my nose allergy living in humid country. I tried it for Ulticaria but ends up it helps om my nose allergy due to temperature and dusts. Paradise Herb is a lot expensive compare to others but we feel safe and assure that they dont have filler nor other substances. Please bring back to stock soon.

edd28b99-a302-4e7d-b07b-8c061f4ea372
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I bought it for my parents and hope it will help them build their immunity. I saw the benefits and reviews, decided to trust the brand. It’s worth to buy with discount. Good ingredients shown and quality is important. I would recommend to friends too. Delivery is fast too! Packaging received in good condition!

1c928f8c-b9a0-4a36-8afb-8b14b41cb280
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I love taking this product as it has so much in it that you need to keep you healthy and it has no bad ingredients in it and that is so very important to me and I have just reordered and will continue to do so to keep my immunity strong! Also the price can’t be beat!

b450a993-c041-43ce-99fa-9cf738c2ef01
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

the reason I bought this product is basically because of Quercetin in it. it provides 500MG of Quercetin which is exactly what I was looking for . It's been found that Quercetin helps reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers, and recent research has also shown that quercetin can help you avoid catching. More recent research on quercetin suggests that this powerhouse can also help to maintain higher testosterone levels . what I like also about this product is that it has a lot of great ingredients like probiotics, veggie blend, and interesting things like ashwagandha. but what I didn't like is the proprietary part where it doesn't tell how much of ashwagandha for example each cap is giving me?! but overall I like the product. could be better though. caps size is nice. it smells a little weird but manageable. price is good for 90 days supply. I hope this was helpful

62152ce0-d73e-413a-adfa-9a609d68047e
20efb5b8-4944-43c7-a398-0055ca1e3dfc
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I started using quercetin back in 2020 when the epidemic started in combination with zinc to boost my immune system and protect from flu and colds. This product however, is so much more than just quercetin. It has numerous (yet tiny) amounts of superfoods and minerals, highly important for optimal health and a strong immune system. Only thing that makes me sad is that its price skyrocketed in the last few months. Still, highly recommended for lowering inflammation and a strong immune system.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I chose this brand because quercetin here is combined with vitamin C, zinc, Spirulina and even probiotics. I have been taking 1 capsule per day for 17 days already (just after my lunch). It looks like quercetin really helps as I am able to do physical jobs which normally throw away me from a saddle for couple of days at least. And even when I am getting super tired I manage to bounce back much quicker than before.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Quercetin has many benefits such as being an antioxidant and fights inflammation's effects. It helps raise the body's immunity. The size of the capsule makes it easy to swallow. It is a high quality product and the capsule has no particular taste. The package is compact so it can be carried easily in one's purse.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

The best offer based on the price. Following dr seheult daily regime of vitamin, i take quercetin 500mg daily. Quercetin is good for URTI (upper respiratory track infection) so better to stock it up. This one is better because it does not contain bromelain (because from what i read, even though it said to help quercetin absorption, but it also increase IL6 level, that is bad for this pandemic time) And compare with other brand i take (that contain bromelain) this one does not cause any itchy throat problem. Taking it with vitamin c to help better absorption

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

This product really has all the goods and my husband and I (who are immune-compromised) have felt lifted and healthier since taking it. Seems like we are far more resilient and stronger. We've only been taking it over the last weeks but notice a difference already. The ingredient line-up is great and even better that many of the inclusions are Organic. Love it. Will definitely be buying more of this!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This product is jam packed with a very long list of Organic extracts too long to list as well as Organic Spirulina and Probiotics inclusive of the 500mg of Quercetin all at a reasonable price.

e49f2aa7-51e7-41f5-b69c-2d6ff0e19deb