CA

Based on 1,136 Ratings
PurplePegasus
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
6,708
Wildcrafted, well worth the price!

I find paradise herbs to be of excellent quality. No organic logo but the label mentions their products to be either wildcrafted or cultivated without pesticides. I used this before. It is excellent. This is phase 2 of a liver detox. First detox (lemon water before breakfast and/or dandelion greens or pills) and several days later start on this. Starting milk thistle without detoxing a fatty liver can cause very unpleasant symptoms. (You cannot regenerate a liver that has fat all over: first detox and remove the fat, which the aforementioned is the best, natural way.) Hope this helps you decide. If so, kindly use the hand up to let me know. Thanks.

Milk thistle is a must for me. I only use brands with no fillers. Previously used a more expensive brand but found this while searching for an effective but less expensive alternative. Seems to be as effective and have had no allergic reactions. I believe this is good quality and have repurchased several times. Thank you for making a good supplement at an affordable price.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Fourth bottle Paradise Herbs milk thistle. I know my body has nothing to loss, but so many to gain and benefited in consuming milk thistle. The quality of milk thistle from this brand is excellent. It has no fillers or other additional ingredients. Tablet size is small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I love paradise Herbs Milk Thistle. I already purchased multiple times. The best part of paradise herbs product is no unnecessary ingredients are included. Packaged well, seal was intact, no smell or taste. Sold 120 capsules that can last 3 months. Benefits of milk thistle are detoxing the liver, lowering cholesterol, and helping diabetes.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Paradise is one of safest and great quality brands. Earlier I used other manufacturers but decided to go for Paradise's milk thistle because of their all natural and safe ingredients. Milk thistle is know as miracle liver tonic, so if you need some help in detoxing the liver and whole body, it is perfect herb for that.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

This dietary supplement for hepatitis, cirrhosis, jaundice, diabetes, indigestion, and other conditions not only detoxify chemicals and toxins that accumulate in the body, accelerate the regeneration of liver cells, and improve liver function over time, but also possess some antiviral ant anti-cancer properties. I have long dreamt of giving this a try but just so afraid because of food intolerance. I'm brave enough to try this time. Luckily, no negative effects with me so far. hope to keep it that way. Very clean product, no nasty ingredients. Paradise herbs is one of the best in iHerb.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

My first time buying milk thistle capsules and I must say these are perfectly sized capsules, easy to swallow, and high quality with no filler ingredients. I bought these to just be a little health assist for times of social drinking and eating. Just make sure to take these with a little bit of food as they can cause nausea on an empty stomach. Personally found them to help lessen the dense feeling from greasy food and/or alcohol.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Milk thistle supplements are really good for the liver. There are cheaper products out there but I like this one because Paradise Herbs supplements are pure without fillers. At 250 grams, it's a good size, but you could double it without any issue if you have concerns about your liver.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I choose this milk thristle supplement because of its clean ingredients! No taste whatsoever, I benefit from milk thistle because it supports my liver and its detox function. I find the quality of this one top, because of high potency and no additives. The size of the capsules is little (compared with the previous milk thistle I used to take, same potency)