CA

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Today, St. John’s wort is used to improve symptoms of depression, anxiety, OCD, menopause and PMS. It also helps to soothe skin irritations, may help to fight cancer and supports smoking cessation.The standard dose for St. John’s wort is 300 milligrams, three times daily. Keep in mind, it takes several weeks to feel the benefits of this herb, so you’ll need to be patient.Do not take more than the standard dose without consulting with your healthcare professional first. And if you are taking any medications, seek advice from your doctor before using St. John’s wort

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My husband takes this daily to improve mood and serotonin levels. It also helps him sleep well. He's tried several different brands, but has found this one is high quality. the positive benefit of taking this product really makes a difference for him.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

It's a tricky supplement because of the risk of interaction with medications. If you start a new med you need to stop this supplement, so it's hard to commit to it in the long term. Can increase heart rate.

great great company no fillers no extra stuff poisoning the capsules

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It is great. I feel the benefit after 3 months I highly recommend it

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health.

Posted on Oct 10, 2019

I take two of these tablets on days when feeling a bit down and get very welcome relief after about one hour. I love the Paradise Herbs brand for purity and quality. St. John's Wort is highly effective for mild to moderate depression. A mainstay for anyone who experiences the odd down day due to hormonal or metabolic imbalances. Speak to your pharmacist however first if on medication as it can affect the way they function (by either blocking or enhancing). I recommend to have these on hand to make those blue days more bright! I ENJOY REVIEWING ALL MY PURCHASES to help people MAKE WISE CHOICES.

4a77443f-3419-4b6e-8764-9bb61a65f478
37f75877-bc5f-4e40-95a8-16f909e2b875
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Heard about it and tried it for depression and anxiety. I’m not kidding, it worked. Have taken a break from it for a while and will soon start again. I take it before bed

Posted on May 20, 2022

Good product my family liked it

Posted on May 15, 2022

Wonderful, amazing good size and high quality