CA
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

It so good and it’s sweet i do like it so much it’s alternative peanut butter i’d recommend it for fat loss It so good and it’s sweet i do like it so much it’s alternative peanut butter i’d recommend it for fat loss It so good and it’s sweet i do like it so much it’s alternative peanut butter i’d recommend it for fat loss It so good and it’s sweet i do like it so much it’s alternative peanut butter i’d recommend it for fat loss !!

e7f162ec-3695-41dc-973d-daeb9dc45bb8
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I have tried several products of the peanutbutter powders & find them all great. This particular product has less calories than the other. Different sizes are on choice - I picked this one in accordance with allowed shipping weight. Will buy again. So versatile. Use it often in morning oats, to jazz up fried bananas & quinoa porridge.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This is a super delicious rendition of the powder peanut butters out there (I've tried many). While all powdered peanut butter is just not quite the same as regular peanut butter (obviously), this is a pretty delicious alternative I'm happy to have as a substitute. I love making it into a paste for dipping apple slices or putting on toast.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I saw this product, and I decided to give it a try in my occasional smoothies to replace regular peanut butter. this was an excellent choice. The ingredient list is short and to the point. 5 ingredients, one of which is a sweetener. upon opening the jar, there was a whiff of good peanuts. A small taste was reminiscent of good, high quality, freshly ground peanut butter. I used one tablespoon in a smoothie, and it was great 10/10, I'll be buying this again

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

So far I've only tried adding a couple tablespoons to my morning smoothie for an extra protein boost, and I've been very satisfied. The taste is delicious (just like regular peanut butter), and mixes well with either meal replacement or green superfoods-based drinks. I love that this is made erythritol and not sugar or any of the "plant sweeteners" like coconut sugar which can still spike blood sugar levels. As a nice bonus it's not overly sweet either, nor does it have any sort of artificial taste. I will be buying this again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I have only used it in a chia seed pudding recipe. I have enjoyed it. It doesn't have a weird after taste despite being made with an alternative sugar. I like how it is a very simple way for me to get protein. I would like the price to be lower, though...

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

very convenient and healthy option to peanut butter. You can also use it in baking and making other recipes. The quality is good and tastes good. Less sweet is better for me. Good ingredients which benifit your health. I like using it in my breakfast, like pb&jam toast, pb oatmeal etc.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Love PBFit and love love the sugar free version even more because I can enjoy it with less guilt and it still tastes delicious! My favorite is to make into a paste and eat with fruit or as pb jam toast

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Very natural and healthy peanut butter powder. I use it a lot to make desserts and sourcing for food like noodles to dip with. Also, it is a healthy substitute for normal peanut butter.