Page 1 - Reviews - Peripera, Ink Airy Velvet Stick, 15 Cloudy Rose, 0.12 oz (3.6 g) - iHerb
CA
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love it so much it’s like a pinkish nude it stays a bit longer than my regular lipsticks UPDATE: i mix it with any other lipstick that dries my lips this one helps it to keep moist and on point very easy to use and has a very pleasant scent to it . Nice packaging and smooth texture to it

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My lovely peripera. It has some minuses but i still love it. I have 2 airy velvet tints and for sure i need stick as well. I love this colour. So natural but still notesable. Nice creamy velvet texure. Size of stick is perfect. Very easy to apply. But always same minuses. It dries your lips. So moisturize well your lips with balm. And it doesnt last for long. But colours are really just love.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I wasn't too sure what to expect from this lipstick, but I liked the colour and the price was good so I went ahead and ordered it and was pleasantly surprised. The colour is beautiful and one of those suits all shades. The consistency is creamy and it glides on. Packaging is cute too. Will definitely,y be buying again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

It’s so pretty and with natural matte effect. Love it so much! Not drying my lips and looks so beautiful at them. Love it and really recommended.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

excellent product. Very useful and quality is very good. In spite of the cheap rate, the supplier has delivered a product which is very very good

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Before use this product, better put a lipbalm. It's matte and dry. Really love this color, very soft pink. Make my lips looks fresh. I don't smells any strange scent out of it, and almost no spot on my glass after drinking. Hope iHerb will have more colors.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Good quality and the color is really nice! Exactly the one I was looking for. Looks very subtle and natural, stays on pretty well too.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love this product! will definitely be trying more colors! It suits my desired color for a lipstick.m and love smoothness. Would highly recommend this!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Nice velvet feeling, made my lips look nice and smooth. I love this color for natural makeup days. For those who don’t like velvet finishes this would look great with a gloss.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This lipstick is amazing! It has a lovely rosy color, and the texture is matte but doesn't feel dry at all. Looks very natural!