CA

SparklySkin
Posted on Aug 24, 2022
fine mist and great product!

Bought this on sale. It is a very fine mist and a nice product. Scent is fine and natural. The quality of the bottle is good and I get to use this product as my toner before continuing with the rest of my sensitive skin routine. Since this is a centella product, it can help sooth sensitive skin and is good for you. If you liked the review, please give it a like 👍🏻 Thanks!

77c108dd-6b09-421c-89da-97283ddbce38
4609cda7-3b0c-4add-adf2-767474c5f2dd
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 20, 2022

The quality of Petitfee products never gives any doubts so I definitely knew that I would like this face mist too. This face mist moisturizes, soothes and refreshes my combination skin and also helps to calm down redness and irritation on sensitive skin. The package size is small but that's really comfortable for travelling. The face mist have a herbal scent but it's not annoying at all. I use this mist during the day to hydrate and refresh my skin, especially like that in the warm season.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I bought this to take on a trip (it's 100ml so it can go in a carry on, but it's a large, full size product!) it's an all rounder that I layered as an essence mist and also sprayed in my hair after washing to detangle a bit and give some manageability. Spray top has a strong, fine mist. Great quality and many uses!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The bottle feels like premium packaging and sprays fine mist, product is a almost scentless, slightly viscious liquid and takes a while to naturally dry up, so if you are in a hurry will need to pat it in. Upon drying it leaves slight film over the skin that feels nourishing but not oily. I use it to freshen up makeup and after shower to ensure face do'nt dry out before i get to other skincare. Overall i'm glad i purchased this and will recommend. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This face mist helps hydrate, soothe and refresh the skin. The bottle is not too big but I find it sprays a fine mist so you don’t need to use a lot. It has a mild herbal scent which is pleasant. I re-apply this mist during the day to instantly hydrate and refresh my complexion.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Very fine mist and absorb quickly on your skin. It gives a very nice and refreshing finish. I am loving it to cool down my face in this retching hot Texas summer

Posted on May 22, 2022

This facial spray is a perfect mid-day refresher and helps add moisture to any dry areas. The spray is very fine and does not mess up my makeup.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Nice fine mist. It has 49% centella which is amazing for sensitive irritation skin. I like to use it when my skin feels dry and also after cleansing

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have been using this spray for my face and it has been helpful it does calm my skin a bit after i wash it or apply aztec clay mask. It lasts a long time i plan on using it completely. It doesnt leave my skin oily slight herbal scent not too much it feels pretty much like a light water essence i think. I have cystic acne with red scarring.

f029a47c-1c16-41bd-b765-9f6c4bbbd82f