CA

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Gull bladder rescuer!

I have used this product and it helps with gallbladder problem big time! ( ultrasound show the sludge) When I finished with gull bladder ND, I felt so much better. Recently I did stated have pain, so I took again and after the bottle, I feel better again. So I am thinking about doing this every 6 month or so as routine to get my liver and gallbladder flowing.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Amazing quality and ingredients to help me when I do detox. Good taste!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love liquid supplements. No capsules, can count portion if needed. Great mix!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It is a good product. I have used half a bottle and can feel the effects, its working, it gives the benefits its meant for. Good quality ingredients.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Haven’t noticed much of a difference but a very potent taste

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

we like it! really help

Posted on Nov 2, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

how convenient it is to take not a handful of capsules, but all in one small spoon! if you drink three times a day, then the bottle is enough for a month, it’s a pity I didn’t buy a few at once - now it’s out of stock.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great drug! Helped with gastrointestinal problems. One package is enough for a month. The taste is not very pleasant, bitter, but tolerable. I took 1 teaspoon before meals 3 times a day. I take it not the first time and I will still.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I take regularly! Brand and quality are top notch! does not work aggressively, but it takes time to work!! there will be no effect the next day!!!

Kasatka
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Liked it very much! Drinking while pregnant! I have tried many different probiotics, these are well tolerated. After them, a very pleasant feeling in the stomach, no seething and discomfort (it happened from others). Composition of a feast for the eyes! Consumption is very economical.