CA

Posted on Nov 2, 2021
My fav Collagen

I absolutely LOVE Primal Kitchen products! I'll start off by saying yes, this is a high end health food supplement and will break the bank for most... but for me I come back to it again and again. I don't mind Stevia sweetener, but my husband hates it and even he loves this stuff (in vanilla). I use Primal Kitchen protein powders as well and think they are just as yummy. Collagen mixes well in blender/blender cups and hot coffee. I think you would be able to work the powder into a hot cocoa for a more seasonal preparation. One gripe is price and quantity... I wish you got more for the price, but its premium and I'm ok with that. Give it a go.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have used this product for several months now. My fingernails are stronger than they used to be. I am also using this product to help my joints as I had to have one hip replaced over a year ago and would like to keep from having to have the other replaced.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

In the short time of using this product I am seeing a vast improvement with my hair and nails. Very satisfied with this product. Oh and I should mention it tastes great! (If you are a chocolate/coconut fan). Love it and will continue to use it in my coffee!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

We love this stuff in our morning coffee! Im sure there are other benefits but the one i notice is that my nails are super strong....the quality is better than any others we've tried...i do like choc/coconut, but we do need to have in something hot, bc coconut does not melt in cold things...

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

we love all of the primal kitchen products. we like the fact they are sugar free without nasty seed oils. the collagen fuel is a great afternoon chocolately treat without the guilt. i like to drink it hot like cocoa. will be ordering again soon.

c46b3a84-a9d6-4ae0-b597-af7c7f97bf42
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This taste extremely good and healthy too while mixing with ufc velvet coconut milk, 15ml whole fat milk, cocao powder and a little bit of turmeric, cinnamon and colostrum. Give this recipe a try!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very good product great tasting , sugar free , I put in my coffee in the morning and it melts right in . No lumps . Would highly recommend you trying this product

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This stuff tastes amazing and I am loving its impact on my digestion. Everything is running smoothly!! Love the protein boost to keep me full also.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

After reading the reviews on here I went ahead and ordered Primal Kitchen,Collagen Fuel, Chocolate Coconut to mix it with my morning smoothie but that really did not work out for me as taste, so I simply started taking one/two cups of the product separately with oat milk every day or every other day and it is delicious! I've been taking it for two months now and I've noticed considerable change in the way my skin looks and feels. I used to get those red spots after shower all over my arms and legs but just the other day noticed that they have been reduced to a minimum and almost vanished - and I've been trying to get rid of them forever! My hair grows considerably faster and my nails are doing great. I am about to place my next order and I'd personally recommend the product. Maybe the only negative is that the containers are about a little over half full. I think the quantity matches but what annoys me is the extra material used to package the powder. So that'd be a recommendation to the vendor if they read this. But overall a very happy customer.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Love the flavour profile. It’s super creamy in smoothies and coffee! only downfall is the price for the servings… otherwise I have no complaints!