CA

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Helps with joints!

The first time I ever tried collagen peptides was from a brand (don't remember the name) at Marshalls and it gave me headaches every time I used it to make coffee. I decided to give this brand a try because I did a bit more research behind the brand owner and I trusted his judgement. This does not give me a headache at all. It melts down completely but it does have a bit of a bovine taste to it. However with some sort of dairy or cocoa, the flavor is masked. I do find that this helps with joints. They feel less achy when I drink this consistently. I like that I get a nice amino acid profile to adjunct my protein consumption. Overall, very nice!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

the quantity is great considering the price. it's not completely unflavored it has a very faint broth like flavor. the only drink I drink it with is with green tea leaves or matcha powder. I put it in tea with milk and you can totally taste it. I feel great when I drink collagen. I am totally addicted to it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I see improvements in my skin after two weeks. I add one scoop in warm water and drink it every morning. Sometimes I mix with one litre of water and drink it throughout the day. So far, I can say it works on me and looking forward to ordering more.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Just like all the products coming from Primal Kitchen, this is top notch. I regular put this in a cup of coffee or tea and I don't notice the taste at all. It is a regular part of my diet for the last year. I note remarkable improvement in my hair and fingernails.

My go-to collagen peptides from now on! I add this daily to my morning drinks before i eat anything. Makes my hair and nails looking healthy and my skin improved after weeks of use. It is also tasteless, odorless and can easily be blended to my drinks.

fbe5d5fe-e7b9-41fd-8e3f-4b87eed16fda
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Only few days back when I started using this brand since purchased so I still need to observe what effects and benefits would give or if it will give any improvement. I use this for my daily morning coffee routine and noticed that the taste does not affect the hot drink. The product package has a sorbent inside to maintain the dryness and freshness of the product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It has a little bit of a "cow’s" smell, sometimes I could stand it sometimes I couldn’t. But I love adding this to my oatmeal or overnight oats. Adding this to my hot oatmeal makes my oatmeal more soupy, and adding this to my overnight oats makes it thicker. I don’t consume this consistently to see the real result but this doesn’t give me any negative side effect which is great.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

First time using this brand and it has been the best collagen peptides I've tried! Way superior than Vital proteins and better price point. It doesn't clump. Works great on coffee or smoothies.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I took this daily with juice - although unflavoured, I could still taste it and never quite got used to it. That said, I would just drink down as quickly as possible and it wasn't a real chore. It dissolved relatively well - most days I could get it to dissolve completely, but sometimes a little sticky residue was left either floating in my drink or on my spoon - I can imagine that with warm drinks this is less of an issue.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I am so happy to have found iHerb. This collagen product is the best around. It is difficult to find the unflavored and iHerb had it at a great price.