CA

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

A powerful, great quality, safe cleansing wash to soothe and restore skin affected by fungus. It is formulated with a natural ingredient that deodorizes and refreshes skin. It has no smell and your skin will feel soft after use. It is a good size which makes it easy to work with.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great product for use in the shower to help with fungal infections

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

very good product, will order it again

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I tried it once but looks good

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Arrived in good time; and, is exactly as required.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I use this shower gel when I have rashes or irritations on the skin of my back, shoulders, under my breasts. The instructions say to leave it on for a couple of minutes, but I don’t hold it for more than 30 seconds and wash it off. Skin creaks right after. But cleans gently, does not feel dry after use. The smell is neutral. The packaging is large enough, the consumption is minimal. Especially if you do not use it on an ongoing basis, but only when there is a need. Cool to use if you play sports or have a lot of sweating, it removes all bacteria and, accordingly, odors. And prevents sweat stains.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I am a fan of foot care, I don’t use this product as soap, but add it to the bath during a pedicure. Fine, but it seems to me that when I use regular castile soap, which is half the price, the effect is the same.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The volume is large, the smell is slightly medicinal but with coconut notes. I like the feeling of cleanliness and freshness after this product.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It feels very comfortable and the skin is not dry