CA

Posted on May 2, 2022
Top Notch Probiotic Care!

Probulin Total Care Probiotic is an excellent product. My gut bacteria were all out of sorts due to an illness that required me to be on several different antibiotics. Probuin Total Care truly helped restore order to my digestive system. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to help out their gut bacteria. The cost is very affordable for the quality in comparison to other products on the market.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Not the most affordably-priced out there but seemingly the best probiotic I've tried. My stomach did not have to adjust when I shifted to this brand and their probiotic hasn't caused any adverse reaction. The capsules are easy to take and have an earthy taste/aroma. Hoping that this will help with GERD issues and immunity with constant and long term use.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I love this brand. It was introduced to me by the vitamin consultant at my local health good store. So happy they sell it here! Just read what’s in it and how the company produces it. You’ll agree. The best part is that it is shelf stable inside the vacuum sealed pack so you can take just one with you if you cut it off from the rest of the bubble pack.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I've tried a lot of different probiotics and this one is one of the best. I really like how the company approaches and explains probiotics. It also has a very reasonable 20 Billion CFUs, so not too little but also not a crazy amount (which is typically not necessary). I like taking them right after I eat but everyone is different so I would experiment with taking it on both an empty and full stomach. Whenever I'm having digestive problems and start taking this again, it has always made me feel much better. This is a high quality but also reasonable priced probiotic and would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

i used many times before but from another supplier ,, it is one of the best probiotic brand in the world ,, good brand , it is working excellent i am buying now from i herb as price cheaper and shipping free ,,

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Probulin seems to be a great product as my digestion has improved. I just finished the first boc of it and plan to stay on this product.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great quality ingredients with pre, pro and post biotics. Improvement in digestion as it is easy to be absorbed. Capsules are small, without taste and individually packaged. Helps with constipation. Overall a winner supplement.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Simple and works great! Was told to take a night so it doesn't compete with everything else. Helps things "move along" by morning and I haven't been sick for months. Used to get sick all the time.

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

My husband started taking this but it's still early days to give it 5 stars. It does offer a very good variety of probiotics and has no lactose or ingredients fermented using grains, which is vital for anyone with coeliac. It doesn't upset my OH's tummy either so hopefully on the long run it will repopulate the goodies in his gut. Will give 5 stars when we see clearer results.