CA

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Used for wrist pain

Although it says it is intended as a bruise remedy, I actually use it for wrist pain. I have a TFCC sprain and apply this every night. The reason I decided to use this was because I was looking for something that had Arnica in it. It comes in a bottle with a “sponge” applicator that makes it say to apply. After application, it takes about 5 minutes to dry. It has the consistency of a gel. It doesn’t have a smell and is clear.

e136df59-5cb6-4967-9718-c799aeb41850
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I've heard of people using arnica creams/bruise creams for dark undereye circles and one person mentioned that they used this brand and it worked. I like that this is a gel, it absorbs into your skin really fast. And yes, it works within a week of daily use.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Lightweight and absorbs fast. I used it right away! I liked the sponge attached. Good quality. It was very nice not to get product on my fingers. Ingredients look very good. Light scent.

c9cca025-9527-4294-b76c-abd44bd2f22f
e7828b3a-a885-428c-a446-b4d3bc257f85
1b253be2-2366-4fef-be97-9370e4abc4d8
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

3fa2e879-bb3d-43b0-9733-d18a6bc533b1
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Resiolving bruises as always been a medical challenge. No more! This product works. It might take several days but it will remove bruising. I’ve used it several times and always pleased by the results.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent therapy for bruises and managing skin affected by bruising. Easy, convenient packaging helps with the application of the gel. After trying others, ProCure is the very best.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I ordered two of these bad boys and let me tell you something: IT WORKS FOR BRUISES! My bruise went away after 3 days. And it's so easy to apply with the sponge. 10/10 stars

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Procure Bruise Remedy works really well for me. The sponge applicator makes it easy to use. And I love that it's doesn't contain perfume.