Page 1 - Reviews - Pura D'or, Professional Grade Biotin Conditioner, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love love love this . I have used it three times and it has achieved a great success for my hair .. My hair was brittle, withered and lifeless .. I fell in love with this conditioner because it smells more than wonderful and gives instant shine and makes hair easy to comb and strong

eea98981-68cf-4739-8619-b1a9bf16159d
Posted on May 21, 2022

Ingredient and composition of this conditioner is really great. Benefit and effectiveness is great as well. Quality and size is good, scent and use is good as well. Like for like thank you, hope this help you out. Pura D'or,Professional Grade Biotin Conditioner is good, like for like 👍

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

With two weeks of use, I can't say that I see a major difference in visible thickness, but my hair does feel shiny, pliant, strong and soft. I have to use quite a bit more of this conditioner than the shampoo, but I have medium-length hair and the bottle is large enough that I feel it will last me a while anyway. I might recommend RandCo's Dallas Biotin conditioner as an alternative!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Been using this conditioner along with the shampoo around 1 month plus,the smell is good, I felt less hairloss after washing my hair. the size is big. packaging also great easy pump out bottle. hope will see great result on this product.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

After one week of using this conditioner, I saw that my hair was falling out less. It works for me, so I'm going to continue using it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Apparent result after using this product for 1 month for both my boyfriend and myself. Both of us experienced thinning hair and hair loss around half a year ago. But we felt significantly more volume in our hair lately.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This conditioner leaves your hair smooth and shiny and it has a nice fragrance to it it’s all natural and organic for your hair!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

A good product! It leaves the hair soft, well sheathed; the curls regain body and volume! The texture and the scent are pleasant. I personally use the product twice a week and it is perfect !

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

It seems to be work for hair loss so I will buy it again. I recommend you to use a conditioner for moisturizing while you use it. I felt some dryness on my hair after using it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Just amazing. After 2 weeks of use I already feel the change. My hair became thicker and more full. Highly recommended!!! Use it with the shampoo of the same model