Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Planet, Organic Tart Cherry, Concentrate, 16 fl oz - iHerb
CA

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Oooh-eee! Great flavor, plus I love that the juice is an organic concentrate. Much easier to handle than unconcentrated juice, to create proportions for various recipes and individual drinks. Very happy with this product.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have tried other tart cherry juices that were thin and watery. This is a delicious concentrate. It is loaded with beneficial antioxidants and phytochemicals. I use it to support joint health and to provide natural melatonin. The glass bottle is an additional plus.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

My husband gets gout, and it's VERY painful. In the past he used this with much success. Recently, our local druggist stopped ordering this, so we tried the pills. 2 wks of pills and no relief in sight. Fortunately, the druggist provided the exact product name and found it here, and thank God. 3 days on the liquid, and he's pain free! Don't waste your time using anything else for gout, this stuff works!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Great taste but not sure about the benefits, maybe it needs more time to see

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Love this concentrate. Tastes great. Would like to know which cherry it is made of, hoping it's the Montmorency variety.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Good quality product. I really enjoyed it. I added it to my water or fruit drinks, it tasted lovely.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

Very good but too expensive. I guess the other brand is just as good but much more affordable so I won’t buy this again

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

I take it nightly for arthritis conditions in my hands

Posted on May 10, 2021

Great taste, I hope the benefit is as they describe!

Posted on Oct 29, 2020

Don't much about this stuff but found it to have magical results in my muscular pains. Much appreciate