CA
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Endometriosis healer!

I started taking this for a bad knee. It helped my knee but I noticed my Endometriosis has almost gone (symptomless). I am on my third jar of this and cannot recommend enough to everyone I talk to. I used to be bedridden for the first day of my cycle and bled heavily. Since taking this, no need for even an anti inflammatory. So happy!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is so important for vision issues that I spend the extra to know I'm getting the very best and potential from a fabulous company. I wouldn't be without several of their products because of their freshness and potency-especially the powder forms in the signature glass jars.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I have been using it for 1 month, 1 capsule per day and I have noticed a slight improvement while reading. I combine it with Lutein/Zeaxanthin, I will increase the dose to 2 capsules(12mg) and see! It looks like it is a good quality Astaxanthin, with no additional additives and harmful ingredients.

Posted on May 7, 2022

this is one of the best supplements ever. Comes in a dark glass bottle and is not a refined product, but rather a whole food extract of the seaweed that produces astaxanthin. A huge step up compared to most other astaxanthin products. I notice an improvement in my eyes--they are less red after using a computer all day-- as well as my liver function seems better (better, brighter moods).

Posted on May 16, 2022

I take astaxanthin on and off all the time. I rotate between various brands. Excellent natural sunscreen, even against harsh australian sun. Boost recovery from exercise, protects DNA from radiation. One of the top supplements to take.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

So very glad to have been able to order this, especially now. Powerful antioxidant. Excellent for boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation. The benefits of antioxidants in fighting the current virus can't be underestimated. I have firsthand experience with this.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This particular product is a wonderful, natural sun block. I use this instead of the chemical based sunscreen products on the market. I take it 30 minutes before I go out in the sun, and I don't get burned. Amazing! Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Great quality. Love the pure ingredients. The size of the capsules are standard. I can’t tell if they are of any benefit but take it for antioxidant effect. I will continue to take as extra insurance.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

PRODUCT EASY TO DRINK BUT BEEN DRINKING THE FIRST BOX SO I DON'T KNOW HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT, HAVE TO DRINK MORE BOXES WILL CONTINUE COMMENT