CA

Posted on May 27, 2022
Excellent. Highly recommend.

My skin is matured aging, sensitive and acne-prone, and this is the best hyaluronic acid I have ever used. Gentle on my skin, It makes my skin less oily, hydrated and my pores are less visible. The scent is not that strong, almost unscented great for sensitive skin. I used it day and night . Highly recommended.

3501b450-f742-4b2b-ba19-1e7ab36221f4
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this serum, I use it in the am and pm on damp skin,it is very light, spreads easily not sticky absorbes quickly, it gonna last for long time you only need 3~4 drops for face and neck, it makes my skin plump and hydrating for long time, i have oily skin and this works very well for me. it has great composition and doesn't have any scent, it is gentle suitable for all skin types. highly recommended 👌 .( give a thumbs up if this helped you 👍)

8228ad18-ce71-430d-aad3-ce25e38c9624
e1b667d6-07af-48b6-95d9-dc73ac907d5c
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is a great quality moisturizing serum. It has a viscous consistency and doesn’t have any scent. I use it as a second or third layer after a toner and a much thinner essence. The size of the bottle is pretty good - 50 ml is a great volume. I think it is suitable for any age, but I am 45 plus. May I also recommend applying it on your hair as a leave-on conditioner? Just squeeze a couple of drops between your fingers and spread on your wet hair before drying. Hope my review is helpful.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I use this serum after Purita Derma Toner. Serum sustains skin's moisture content, delivering smoothing. Good for sensitive skin. Not sticky , no smell and no fragrance.

7f52d6c7-2ef9-415f-9ca6-09e4446c3242
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

It irritated my skin, but to be fair almost everything but soon jung does right now. If your skin is not that sensitive I would say it is a good serum, my skin felt very hydrated despite being irritated for what I had to stop using it. I have rosacea so maybe hyaluronic acid is a bit much? I think my case is particular as my skin is being a cry baby.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very hydrating serum, I use it daily morning and evening. Lovely packaging and great size. It soothes dry skin and leaves a nice glow. Highly recommended

Posted on May 10, 2022

made my sensitive skin healthier and firmer. good quality product.

f22c2267-5feb-4201-8fb4-48fb378f02be
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This serum caused a bad reaction. My face got red, itchy, swelled and irritated. I can not handle this for two week now and I used this serum only a couple of times. I tried it on my hands to make sure that this is the culprit and yes, my hands got very dry and itchy.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It feels great on my oily skin. For people with dry skin it will be amazing

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Excellent HA serum that also contains peptides. No essential oils or fragrance. Love that this has multiple molecular weights.