CA

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Used the Mint Julep one and decided to get this for my mom to try. For the price, you get a huge tube which can actually last for quite a long time. The effect was pretty good, gentle on the skin, deep cleanses as well as not being too drying or causing any sensitivity issues.

I decided on this classic, after Mudd Original Mask was discontinued after many years on the market, here in the UK. Whilst this one doesn't seem to draw as much out your pores, it is more comfortable than Mudd, as it doesn't harden, and cause dryness. Excellent size, and amazing value for money. I will buy again, and recommend, even for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Great quality, I use this on a twice a week frequency and helps to clarify skin. Neutral scent, suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and all ages. Good size, package secure. Benefits those who would like to detox skin.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I take this product to my mum age 64 years old she like the quality and size she used once a week it moisturize the skin very good

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Used it a few times, and it left my skin glowing. It's easy to use tube, smells great, thick composition, and spreads really nice on the skin. Package is huge, and it's a great value for money.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Love this clay mask! It really makes my skin clean and glowy. I have used expensive clay masks but this one does the similar job so I keep coming back to it.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Lovely smell useful and amazing quality and the size is perfect ang good for ageing and packagaing and benefits is good and useful and the texture and colour is good for my skin concerns that i have

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Skin feels refreshed and so clean after use! For sensitive skin, you may want to use it less frequently like 2 times a week since it does strip off a lot of the natural oils on the face.