CA

Louise
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought these in two consecutive sizes, as I wasn’t sure which would be correct. One pair fits snugly, but is not too tight. The other is not as snug, but is not loose either. They seem to stretch a bit, so you have a bit of leeway when it comes to size. The quality seems good. As far as absorption is concerned, these seem suitable for spotting and light days, and as backup used with another form of protection on days with medium or heavy flow. I have successfully used them alone on a very light day, but it’s difficult to know how much they can take. It is also difficult to know how much blood they have absorbed already, and the frequency with which to change them, as they are so dark.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Rael Period panties are just GREAT! There wasn't any smell, skin rash, or weird plastic noise or sensation while walking. They are a great backup for tampons or a menstrual cup. I tried to wear them on the last days of period for 8 hours (which normally requires one full tampon). There were no leaks or smell and, when I was finished, the material was almost dry. I also like their simple design. They are easy to wash and dry quickly.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I ordered one size larger than my usual size and they fit pretty well but are still a little more snug than I'd prefer. If I had ordered my regular size, they definitely wouldn't have fit. Photo is of size large.

a9a6afaf-ccf1-4156-a855-eb77bbfc998b
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The first ones I’ve tried and I love them, I wore them on the second day, when the flow is the strongest and I felt dry! I liked them more than wearing a pad

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Really comfortable and true to size. I bought it for pregnancy and after the birth. Good quality and feel, nice seperate package, no smell or scent.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

great as always. i have the XL size which is great for the first days when i feel puffy the L side is great for later. i am size 40 in my usual size.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

life changer! I was really surprised by the effectiveness of the underwear, I was so skeptical but it actually works! so good to be free of tampons and pads.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

nice the size is as written, looked big but on body it was good didnt have smell self care- washed it with cold water before washing machine

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

It's not great it's absolutely fantastic! Bought 2 and I'll be purchasing more of these.