CA

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Tip: Shake before you use. Amazing value for money. I use it on my skin after a day in the sun. Very cooling and soothing. Sometimes I add it to my morning collagen smoothy as well. I don’t keep it in the fridge and it seems to keep fine.

ab8958ce-a1ee-41d6-93b3-77cbfa56ef71
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Very good product, nice taste, looks like real aloe gel, good quality. I use it for gastritis and it helps to reduce heartburn. Size iz very convinient, it will last for long. You can use it alone or with any drink, you wont even feel it in it. I recommand it!

18805381-83b6-4910-bf78-4d9d8ae85a10
1f4b2b20-7076-4c3c-995c-8390182f8639

The quality and taste of this aloe drink is so good. Benefits of aloe are too many to count in a comment, you can read it in product description. I love the size as it is not too big and I can carry it on travels. I will continue to use it.

cd413a08-1522-4848-af5c-118dd5600e33
Posted on May 2, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

3cfa7a39-13c6-4ebb-8ff1-47aa547b2fce
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

tastes grassy but I guess that's what aloe is supposed to taste like.. It has a nice consistency. I bought it for my hair, to use in a homemade shampoo. I tried putting it on wet hair after the shower but it doesn't do much. the size is great.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This quality of aloe vera is the best I have ever used. It works wonders on my face(use it lightly) & hair (try adding to deep conditioner with essential oils) and sometimes I take a teaspoon a day for good health. It taste great and I would continue to buy when its done. Please remember to refrigerate to keep it fresh.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

100% natural ingredient. High quality with ease of use. Multi purpose with loads of benefits. The size of the bottle is definitely worth your money. I use this alot on my hair, for detox and it helps my curls. Absorbed easily into skin. Im not sure on taste i have not consumed this.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022