CA

Pattyns
Posted on May 1, 2022
Good texture, bad taste

I was so curious to try this candy, I’ve eaten the originals before and I remember I liked the taste. But this one tastes very weird, I thought it would have a very characteristic flavor of red berries, but to my surprise it kinda tastes like Bengay ointment (or Vicks, Tiger Balm). I regret not buying the amazing YumEarth pomegranate licorice instead.

69f7c901-3546-40df-a3ac-597b13bb9f4b
fc7205d5-51d0-4617-8ba9-49006d7308e1
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I like the Mixed Berry Twist Red Vines because of their unique flavor. They have a light, sweet berry taste that isn't too sweet, which is nice. They also don't have artificial coloring in them, which is also a bonus. I thought this was a fun new flavor and liked it better than the regular Red Vines.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This was absolutely fantastic! The taste was great, the texture was nice and so much better (and better for you) than that other popular red licorice. It's non-GMO so I have to feel good about that. This does not have high fructose corn syrup like the original version. The ingredients are primarily cane sugar and wheat flour. The size is too small, I wish there were more twists in the package.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

These are even better than the original. These went so quickly, but I was sad that they were already sold out when I tried to order more. Man I miss American grocery stores! Hopefully this product will get back into stock soon. I need more of these in my life! Keep on stocking them iherb!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

These truly surprised me. I wasn't expecting much when I bought them, but I love the flavor and texture of these. I had trouble not eating the entire pack at one sitting (I managed two days before they were gone.) The flavor is wonderful, and they are made with cane sugar (which I appreciate). Not overly sweet. Just a really good product for people who like licorice in all it's forms. This is already on my list for my next order.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

They have a slightly softer texture than the classic twists, and are not as brightly colored. I like that there is no artificial coloring, no corn syrup, no artificial ingredients and is non-GMO. Great flavor and made with real sugar. These are so addicting but at least they are healthy.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

For me these are very nostalgic, reminding me of going to the movies when I was growing up. They aren’t exactly as I remember them, a bit tougher and drier, but they are still good. My son on the other hand loves them and has requested I buy more.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

The texture and taste is very close to regular red vines. The color is not as bright and it's more natural tasting but I love them! They are a great price, too. I would order these again. I haven't eaten licorice in many many years because it is hard to find it in Japan.

Posted on May 23, 2022

High quality. Taste amazing, just like the Red Vines I grew up with. Great movie candy. Good sized package too! Smell nice. Sweet but not too sweet. I love these. Will order again.