CA

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I’ve been using this eye serum for quite a while . It is highly effective and keeps the eye area firm and free of crow’s feet . I used to use far more expensive brands and found that this product beats them all ! Highly recommended ! My relatives and friends are now singing the praises too after using the product 👍👏

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I did some research on DMRE, there's one with ALA and amino peptide will work for wrinkles. I bought it for my husband for his eyes. But, turn out it's very good for dark circles too! I only hope it's a bigger bottle! I am using it on my smile line too. Love it so far!!!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Very nice eye product. This is the second package I buy. It is a thin eye cream, which I use at night and place my regular eye cream on top. I am very happy with this product, in terms of moisturizing the eyes and I will probably buy it again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great quality eye serum ! Helps keep the eye area firm, minimizes black circles under the eye and also crows feet. Can use a.m. and p.m. All you need is a small amount. This is one of my favorite brands. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Now this is a product I bought as a gift. It feels good when you receive the product and you are satisfied. Satisfied with the quality or ingredients.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Have used this unscented product for years as I have very sensitive skin. Often purchase direct, but iherb’s price and statement of expiration makes buying here much better

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Easy to apply. Good for maintaining moisture on eye area to minimise lines visibility. If eye area is on dry side, good to top up with a light eye cream after serum application.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Repurchasing an under-the-eye serum for my mom. This is the third or even fourth bottle I am purchasing. Suitable for both my use and for my mom. A gentle eye serum in texture, but gives good moisture and the lifting effect after regular and prolonged use. If we go back to this product, then it probably suits us and does its job.