CA

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I’ve been using this product for many years and it satisfies my lips to have a smooth and healthy texture. It’s riched in vitamin E and that is always appealing to me. I tend to apply matte lipstick and by far I knew that it can dry my lips, so this vitamin lippie balm provides moisture on my lips and at the same time leverage a protection to prevent my lips from drying. Additional tips: glide smoothly on your lips before applying lipstick. Apply this product every night before hitting the sack(include areas under your eyes)

1dafa656-c61e-4bec-91d0-2b2460d49c54
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This little vitamin E stick is so nourishing! I use it on my laps as well as underneath my eyes since I moved to a very different climate that is very dry. It's not oily either nor drying out and I can see this being used year round for its moisturizing benefits.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I will start by saying that it is a very good lipstick. But the first time that I used it I accidentally pressed it too hard and it broke, I managed to save it and I use it every dot .I really recommend it! There is no cent size is good and I feel it gives my lips good moisture

3f52895c-2c32-4d20-8b08-d0cfc1fb893f
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I use this vitamin e stick around my eyes instead of eye cream, and for me it works much better than fancy eye creams. One stick lasts me a good two months so they are far more economical too. It also works well as a substitute for lip balm.

83637945-d63c-434c-9c5c-91f86342116f
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This has no scent, easy to use and can be used at any age. Moisturized lips follow, benefits for using under your eyes aswell, but wouldn’t recommend this if you have sensitive skin prone to breaking out because composition feels slightly oily. All in all good quality product. The package size is as any other lipstick

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love these! Well... I do yes but got them For my son who struggles with winter chapped lips. I didn’t want to get him anything minty since he’s a kid and all amd found these. I love the ingredients and these seemed like nice flavors. My son loves them all. If his lips get red and chapped he’ll put this on before bed and by morning the redness is gone. We been using this product for 2 years not and not my toddler will even use it if needed. Hands down one of the best lip balms ever. I needed to have one in every corner. I noticed that my lips look softer, fuller, and pouty. Highly recommended and the price pint is really good for the quality.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022