CA

Posted on May 3, 2022

rhythm superfoodos is an amazing company! the taste is amazing, you almost can't believe you eat such high quality product of such amazing ingredients. I use it as snack and in recipes on salads and other carbs. great for diet and beneficial with all the vitamins of the veggies!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is one of my favorite snacks. They are delicious, especially with a glass of your favorite red wine. They are very crunchy and flavorful, and much better for you than other chips/crisps.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It's super crispy, can replace your thirst for chips. It tasts slightly seasoned, yet not too salty. The package is sturdy and the size is enough serving for wating a netflix movie. I will definitely put it in my repurchase list!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Rhythm Foods Organic Everything Bagel Broccoli Bites are actually a pretty good tasty healthy snack. I am on the constant look out for healthy workplace crunchy snacks. I found the "everything bagel" mix to be saltier than I prefer. I would have preferred more seeds, spices etc. And this particular bag was pretty crushed. Since freeze dried broccoli is pretty fragile they need to rethink their packaging. I would still most likely re-purchase. Also for the amount in the package it could come at a better price point.

A great snack, tastes great and with very good ingredients that fit my diet perfectly. Allows you to have a snack without the guilt.

acffd1b7-3503-4a2b-99c2-76944c66327f
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

tastes great, and excellent quality. I've bought their stuff for a few times now!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I really like broccoli and the snack saves me the trouble of preparation.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

My very favorite flavor! Everything bagel is an awesome Taste, used for road trips and evenings with friends !

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great taste, very salty, I like it alone as a snack and also to mix in a salad

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Feels like I’m eating more vegetables even if these count as a snack