CA

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
A bit spicy!

I absolutely love these kale chips! They have a great flavor and are perfect for a snack. They are also vegan and dairy-free, which is important to me. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

804bc6eb-66d9-4f25-9f47-143f3f1fb0d2
60d2f374-722e-48bf-a2de-9cb3ec175eec
96934490-6d4c-4296-ae5d-1bcc2c41b649
1baa58f2-a439-4abb-a7b7-e7d9198e17a7
852907f5-ff93-493d-bdce-85943c4b73cc
Posted on May 20, 2022

A bit spicy, compared to the original flavour, but still very yummy! Very crispy and yummy! High quality! Good packaging! Just too pricey in terms of the actual portion size. If the price is lower, that will be perfect! Nice to eat with salad and potato, healthy snack! Perfect for vegan diet!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It is definitely the great snack for keto diet, taste very good. I serve it with the avocado or the daily salad, or even just take it straight away, just love it. The ingredients are very natural and simple, no artificial flavor, no sugar at all.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Super healthy ingrediente , taste delicious, great snack also on diet. Use when hungry, package is small size, very beneficial for those who seek a nice serving of good chips to eat

Posted on May 7, 2022

My new favorite product. I love all the rhythm snack foods but these chips are very tasty. Only problem is the chips get smaller and small toward the bottom of the bag but the flavor is great so i don't mind.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great crispy texture and taste. Couldn't find this type of dehydrated kale chips in HK for the longest time. Glad iHerb sells them now but sold out already. Re-stock, please!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Definitely a letdown flavour-wise because I tried better ones out there, they use cashew, not tahini, which I find important. No "cheesy" nacho detected here, just a bit spicy. Here's my taste summary after trying three kinds of kale chips of this brand: Original: a rich flavour and a tiny bit bitterness probably due to tahini sesame Kool Ranch: original + dill Zesty Nacho: original and a little spicy Still, quality wise, you don't have to worry. I'll keep repurchasing the original one, and I hope they improve the formula. Kindly thumb up for me if you find this useful, cheers.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Not sure where the bitter taste come from, but it is a healthy option anyway. Kales chips disappeared in iherbs for long and I am happy to have this back.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Crunchy, very nice texture, but I could find no Nacho flavor spice flavor from this, flavor is so mild. I prefer more spicy or little bit more tangy .