CA

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My parttime job is a virtual assistant and this eye drops really helps me alot as I always at my laptop. I storing this inside my fridge to give more cooling effect and it feels so refreshing. Not so cheap but I can say its worth the pruce for its high quality ingredients and benefits

1ef6934a-7731-4f84-9931-4e91e92c2865
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The best eye drops I’ve ever used. If you’re not use to using it, it may not initially be a great feeling. The best I can describe it is a cool minty feeling that you get with gum and cold water. Does the trick and get rid of redness for me. So overall would recommend

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

My family and I have been using Rohto’s eye drops forever! Their eye drops are the best selling in Japan and literally every single person use them. This one is made in Vietnam but their just as good as the ones I always use. It has a slight cooling effect, it’s not too strong compared to many Japanese eye drops. It does help with my itchy eyes, I’ve tried 2 other brands sold on iHerb and so far it’s the best eye drops I bought. It wasn’t really a surprise, Rohto is the best in the end :)

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I really loved it!!!! It really relaxes my eyes when it gets red and itchy. I recommend it for people who has eyes that gets dry and itchy quickly

6a6534cc-42f4-452f-ab5a-9635fffaefcd
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

These are fantastic eyedrops, they are cooling as soon as they go in, they do sting, but it but soon fades away and you are left with clear bright eyes. The only Major Downside of this product is you may notice when the product dries, if a little bit goes on to the eyelashes or surrounding skin, it turns white. It easily comes off with water. But, this may prevent you from using them when out and about and only at home, so you can check before going out, allow 15 mins to ensure there is no 'white' on the lashes.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The best eyedrops I've ever used. They do burn when you use them, but they're so good for you eyes that it's worth putting up with the burning for a bit. They really help with redness and soothing your eyes when you spend a lit of time in front of the computer screen - or if you have dry eyes. Would buy these again when I run out. I gave this one to my mom to use and she loves these drops too.

Posted on May 8, 2022

It's uncomfortable at first few tries, but when you get used to it makes my eyes relaxed and not feeling tired because of too much using gadgets on personal life and work. Please give this review a thumbs up.

b746b3fe-4667-4cde-a4bd-6e88c8753539
838f34c4-818f-4e97-a94f-2ae749300c0c
Posted on May 15, 2022

Buying it not for the first time. Size is not that prominent, but very practical. It is great value for money for the real quality from Japan. With the age your eyes get drier and more sensitive and these drops bring good moisturizing effect. Composition also give you sense of being cooled down.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

First time trying cooling drops. I was initially just looking for regular moisturizing eye drops, came across these and purchased them. They work, once the drops settle in your eyes you will feel very refreshed - so they are effective. But there is a burning sensation you have to get use to ( I personally haven’t gotten used to them yet). Bonus because the package is super unique!