CA

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This "Jerky" is really good, it is expensive but the mushrooms are dried and have shrunk a lot in order to make the jerky. The texture is really perfect for a vegan jerky. These mushrooms have a lot of potassium and selenium. The garlic, black pepper taste is well done. I am recommending to take them on a nature hike with a special someone.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I’m really obsessed with mushroom jerky right now so I bought this twice already. I like that it is vegan, and it tastes good, but it is not the best mushroom jerky I have had. Both the seasoning and the texture seems like it could be improved a bit. But overall still an enjoyable snack.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

They are pretty addictive. Perfect for a little snack. Quite a strong mushroom taste in my opinion, though great if you love mushrooms. Plant-based chicks like me would be very happy.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Bought because vegan. I like these a lot and shall rebuy. They are peppery and the mushroom taste is good. They are firm, chewy, not fibrous.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Great portable shelf-stable snack for traveling or outdoor adventures. The flavor is savory and tasty, with a jerky-like chewy texture— kids like it, too—but it's a tad too expensive to make it onto my every-week grocery buy.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I didn't like neither the taste nor the texture, but my partner loved both and asked me to order it again and again. He really loves it as a guilt-free, healthy snack, and finishes the package in two sittings.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Not too bad for a snack, but it's an acquired taste, composition wise definitely a healthy eat. good use for diets. size, packaging and serving could be larger.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Very sugary, very expensive. It is tasty but in my option the size of the package you get for a “snack” is too small to make it worth it. Hard to justify buying again

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Was'nt sure what to except. interesting texture, not too salty. looking to add as a healthy snack.