CA

Posted on Oct 19, 2021
One of the best!

I live in Malaysia, where the weather is tropical and super humid. I've tried a lot of other deodorants and they don't work with the armpit sweat smell. So far, it's been two weeks and Schmidt natural deodorant has made a huge difference. I've tested it for the entire day or after a workout and it worked which is fantastic. There is only a slight sweat odour on occasion, and according to what I've read, it takes our skin 5 weeks to detox before the deodorant works properly. Overall, don’t use any deodorant with aluminium or parabens. It should be avoided.

18ebe9e8-b308-4b8d-acfb-ab9c1675266d
8f5e98a6-f2a2-4866-b3ff-6f3c8885404b
Posted on May 18, 2022

I was looking for the perfect travel size natural deodorant with no strong smell or scent and this seems perfect. It seems like a quality product good for sensitive skin. It’s packaged well and doesn’t feel greasy or sticky. It will be a good addition to my personal routine.

615a6486-70d8-4a45-8a05-a2ff3914ae21
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The best of deodorants available here. I purchase it regularly. Has a very pleasant fragrance, reduces sweat odor, does not clog pores as well as you get some magnesium

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have tried several & pricey natural deodorants & none of them worked like they said they would. This one lasts longer and doesn’t have an intrusive scent. I like it so much, I’ve been giving it away as gifts to my friends in a bath spa bucket filled with a lot of other self care products that I love & have purchased here.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I was super skeptical at first, since my previous attempts with aluminum-free deodorants had failed. Yet, this one is a keeper! Compared to other aluminum-free deodorant sticks - this one feels less tricky to apply. It applies relatively fast. It lays on my skin as a pretty solid layer. It's not oily or watery. Protection stays throughout the day. It has a light amazing musky smell that feels quite masculine. No irritations at all, which is amazing! I feel pretty protected with it, but ***HERES THE UPDATE - Yes, it may leave stains! But, most chances it will do so under heavy sweating like running at the Gym. If it's a wintery day and you're not performing intense activity- it should be fine. "Like" if this was helpful to you :)

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is the only natural deodorant I've tried that works really well and doesn't irritate my skin. I have tried about 25+ natural deodorant brands looking for one that actually works and doesn't cause a rash. I have very sensitive skin. The Schmidt's sensitive formulas work well too. I bought this when they were out of the sensitive formulas and although it feels slightly grittier than the sensitive formulas, it didn't irritate my skin. It has a clean, gender-neutral scent.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Personally I'm not a lover of too nature deodorants as I had bad experiences with them before. However, this one I'm wearing for a couple of days and must say no surprises, no stink, no pot, it has a very pleasant smell I will order it again. Great product!

This is great quality deodorant. I’ve purchased it for my husband and he confirmed that it works great. It does have some gray color, so you’d better to be careful when you put a T-shirt on after applying this deodorant. It smells very subtle. The size of this deodorant is perfect for a gym bag.