CA
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I'll admit it, I'm a Schmidt's fanatic. I have tried many of their deodorant scents and textures. I always look for arrowroot powder in the ingredients, because that is what works to fight odor on my body. This one has arrowroot, and has a more masculine fragrance. I enjoy the smell, because I tend to like earthy scents. Also, it's not overpowering either. The only thing to note is that is does have a white residue if you use too much. So being careful not to leave a white mark on the clothes you just put on is a must! If this review was helpful, or you purchased and enjoyed this product too, hit the like button!

This is great quality deodorant. I got it for myself but the scent is mire musculin so i gave it to my husband . It does help with bad smell, but doesn’t reduce wetness. it has Natural ingredients care for sensitive skin. The size of the package is big, will last long. I can definitely recommend this product.

0425b2e2-8e7f-41fe-81f0-f894b8741210
AnaAna
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is great quality deodorant. I got it for my husband as the scent is quite unisex. It does help with bad smell, but doesn’t reduce wetness. Natural ingredients care about delicate skin and do not irritate it. The size of the package is big, will last long. I can definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love this natural brand. It smells like perfume and feel fresh all day! Long lasting! I am not good with most brands as I feel stinky even using the chemical ones but Schmidt’s is the best brand I found so far after trying heaps other brands! This is my go to for the last few years. Recommended! :)

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I love the smell of this! very subtle and not too overpowering. it doesn't smear onto my clothes and is quite large so should last me a long time. I'm very happy with the quality of this product. i especially love the citrus scent. I like that it is all natural and I don't have to work about any nasty additives.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

My teenage son uses this and he likes the scent and he doesn’t smell all day. It care for his skin and it feel like really good quality. It’s a good size for bringing to gym class too. The benefit is no bad smell all day and no bad chemicals on the skin

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

If you're like me and have just learnt how toxic all commercial deodorants are, and have been desperately looking for something natural and that actually works - this is it. It smells great, the quality is amazing, and it actually works to stop me smelling and sweating. The ingredients used are perfect too. I can't find any reason I would ever stop using it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It has a very good, non-toxic ingredient list, which is so important for such kind of a product. Didn't really like the smell though, smells like men's shower cream The quality is very good, and the size is perfect, It give good feeling. And it is good to use it as personal care routine!