CA

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I've been searching for a gentle foam cleanser good for my combination skin. I personally like this better than the COSRX gentle foam cleanser, since it seems like this deep cleans a little better. Great quality, good size, and great for frequent use. Also a good product for sensitive skin.

This is a solid, minimal ingredient, foam cleanser. I need to do a double cleanse to remove all of my tinted sunscreen and waterproof mascara. The smell is a bit odd and something you might need to get used to. The foam cleanser hasn't once stung my eyes, which can't be said about many cleansers. I also haven't had any issues with skin irritation or stripped skin. I have almost no issues with this cleanser, but it is just not quite strong enough to get all my mascara off as easily as I'd like. I am extremely light with makeup if you count tinted sunscreen as makeup.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

great everyday soap, gentle on the face and almost no scent. I use it daily

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

😍😍 Am in love with it I've been used this cleanser for 15 days, leaves the skin so smooth and hydrated recommanded 100%

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Quite good. No smell. Feel very clean and not dry after usiing.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

It is indeed very mild cleanser. Just I didn’t like the feeling that something left on a skin after washing up.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

A little definitely goes a long way with this cleanser! Super affordable for its super safe ingredient list :)

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very gentle cleanser Not Great for daily use

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is a great cleanser, it has a mild ph for skin

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

i recommend this for dry skin - super gentle and leaves skin feeling soft. for oilier skin, this works as a second cleanse.