CA

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this product, it clears dead skin cells and draws out impurities. Leaves your skin super clean though a little dry. This is easily rectified with skin serum and moisturiser. Voila beautiful smooth skin.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My 1st try, absolutely loving it. No scent, doesn't irritate my skin. After rinsing , there's redness but doesn't tickle like other clay mask I had used. the redness goes away fast.. It doesn't dry the skin ,feel fresh . will continue to buy though the size of the product is small.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

good product to use after cleaning black head on my nose

Posted on May 19, 2022

serve as cleansing agent may apply another moisturing cream or mask afterwards

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Very nice mask. After the first use my skin became brighter and less oily, but it didn't make my sensitive skin react

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

It’s smooth and it makes my face clean. But I don’t like there is no white paper wrapped in between the cover and the bottle. I still recommend

5f448e6f-3f95-40cf-a224-458870cbae24
2520cf6e-4055-423b-9b00-84507188a1d9
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

It’s sucks all dirty and oil of my skin. I felt a bit dry though leaving the time it says. I really like it cause there is no smell.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Great at getting rid of blackheads but not so good for sensitive skin! My skin flared up after using this.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Average mask, didn't notice any improvements in skin texture.