CA

pollyme
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I really like this product. I think I have bought it three or four times already. The patches are very gentle and provide good moisture for the under eye are. The scent is nice and neutral to me. Patches are quite big. Good value for the price. I keep them in the fridge for the cooling sensation. I like how the are feels after use.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Really nice hydrating patches, they were gentle enough not to irritate my sensitive skin. They do have a light scent, but nothing overwhelming or offensive. I've only used them once so far, but I think they're pretty good. The one thing I have to note is that they can slide around your face a bit, so it's probably best to be laying down, unless you don't mind moving them back every now and then.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

So cute come in heart shape 💗💗💗. they are refreshing and I like to put them on in the morning before I start my make up routine.

0a8dd701-ba25-4a5e-9219-8aaf311709d4
4cf66580-18c8-46c2-a2ae-0b64bd95da88
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I Love this patch it last for an hour and it gives a great result you should keep it in a fridge for best result ..

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I'm so in love with this product, from the scent to its efficiency are all perfect, it helps maintain the hydration and elasticity of my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It’s good quality,size and package . I like the benefit of it . I use it as eye gel. it’s gentle for the eyes.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

ea099276-fff2-4042-a47e-773d9846d019
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

it's a great rose water scented product, it's great for sensitive skin and moisturises really well

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!