CA

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
My favorite heavy duty but natural cleaner.

This cleaner is effective to get rid of mildew smells and feels like it cleans well. I’m not so sure how natural it really is, but it’s great stuff. I’m sensitive to a lot of cleaners but this one doesn’t bother me if used in a normal amount. I’ve repurchased this and will again! So happy I can get it here.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Natural and safe. The product can clean well, the scent is aromatic and clean. It has a wide spray area. We love it. For sure I would buy it again.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Giving this only 3 stars as it doesn't work on porous surfaces, only non-porous surfaces. This product only allows me to do half of what I intended to use it for. I'm a busy mom with a toddler, I would prefer the product to be for all surfaces, both porous and non-porous; instead of working with so many products just to refresh/clean/disinfect different surfaces. Probably not gonna purchase again. Give me a like if this helps!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Good for cleaning services and the smell is strange but is great for cleaning the kitchen

a1eea2c0-36e2-4c92-9901-4dc040941596
Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I have been using this for years. The new packaging is beautiful. This effectively cleans surfaces throughout my home from counter tops to litter boxes and makes me feel confident that germs are eradicated. It can be a little drying to hands so if I am cleaning with it a lot, I do wear gloves (but I am in a very dry climate). Overall, we love it and will continue using it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This stuff works really good and smells great. We always use this one because it doesn’t have a harsh chemicals in it

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I trust that this is doing the job of keeping my home clean and free of excess of germs. I like it a lot.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

They smell pretty good. And the bottles size is generous

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very good natural and I feel confident clean my house with this one