CA

Posted on May 30, 2022

This product is wonderful, it leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and feeling very soft. What I love the most is the fact that is hypoallergenic, so it will take care of your skin. The size is not very big. The smell is very light, smells very good. The only thing is that I feel like is a bit expensive for the size. I recommend this product because is very gentle with sensitive skin. If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I really like this detergent. It still has SLS in it, but it lists all the sources of where these ingredients come from. For me, it's more so that it doesn't have a strong perfumy smell that most soaps have. I am not allergicto my clothes -- hallelujah!! I will continue to buy this as long as there is more laundry to do... :)

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I'm allergic to most detergents, but not this one -- it's scent free and doesn't have harsh chemicals like fabric softeners. The labeling also explain where all of the ingredient derive from and surprise, it's all plant based. I have bought this product many times over and will continue to do so.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have used this detergent several times now. It has no fragrance (which is why I bought it) but it seems like clothes came out smelling like dirty water. I will watch if it stays like this. Other than that the clothes seemed clean. So far I am positive about it but I am not sure yet if I will reorder.