Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo with Frankincense & Myrrh, 13 fl oz (384 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am sooo impressed with this!! First of all, it smells amazing. It has a very subtle herbal or possibly floral scent. I can't pinpoint it, but it is mild and pleasant. My one year old has very sensitive, eczema-prone skin and he is doing great with it. In fact, his skin actually feels moisturized after rinsing all the soap off, instead of dried out like he usually does after his bath. Another bonus: a little bit goes a long way! I used maybe a quarter of the amount I would use if I was using Johnson's baby shampoo/wash, so this will last for a long time.

6f747ac4-ea09-4252-ad87-539976cae2df
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

it's so good, I like it. I bought it for myself and it my first time of buying this particular baby soap. generally I love all shea moisture product, the problem am having with iherb is that the one u buy now, by the time u are running out of it and feels like replacing it, it maybe out of stock or have stop selling it which causes me not to have a particular one I use. but still I like them all, can't say this or that is my best.

0bddad7f-b75c-4ce6-96f1-9afed6abcbbc
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

ok so the main reason why we got it is for my son's skin rash. usual shampoos dry his skin and his heat rash worsens. this wash and shampoo helped him recover in just a week after using it. the batch we got is a little liquid but we dilute it with water in foam dispenser and it works great and saves you for using too much too especially if you are using it with newborns or children. the smell is heavenly and im obsessed! such a great product! we will repurchase for sure!

9b10d7e8-222a-4ef3-bb8a-f918b7e1b41b
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

One of my best purchase Very gentle on my babies sensitive skin and kids skin also Lovely scent we really like it I use it for my 8 months baby, 5 years and 9 years sons all those ages All ingredients are natural Very good quality and value to size is good It keeps the skin moist and after the shower i use the same lotion and my kids feels relaxed

d194d540-afe4-402e-9a63-f005570d0c9c
93fb2147-aa06-4da0-9946-0a03c0c61bb3
24dad1d6-6fef-4c34-9216-a00cd4aec918
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

My favorite shampoo of all time. Works on my sensitive delicate hair. Gives it a light puff without being overly dry or oily. Also low on toxicity based on EWG site. Only thing I'd like is a sustainable refill pack so I don't have to keep wasting plastic.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

This shampoo is amazing and works like magic, it is free of harmful ingredients so I love it and feel safe to use it for my baby. It also makes baby's hair become blonder, I believe this is a result of having chamomile extract. The only thing that I don't like, it is not tear free, my baby used to cry when she was younger.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

i have been trying to find natural products for my kids and this one looks good then i try it on myself. it has great natural smell, and feel soft on the skin after use. you will need sponge or showet puff to help it lather, and you only need to use small amount for whole body. for use on hair, i don't really like it. it feels like it doesn't clean my hair very well, and it weigh down my hair. maybe still good for boys who have really really short hair, but it's a no for my hair (remember it is supposed to be used on babies). i will still buy it for bath only, for the whole family (adult and children).

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

If your baby has a sensitive skin or infection of some sort, this quality will work for you because it has a composition of myrrh gum that has antibacterial property and very gentle to the skin. It's also benefits to those who have dry skin for it moisturizes the body with the help of shea butter.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have it for my son since he was 1 month, now after 2 years I’m still using it. I love this brand products and its very soft and safe for the kids. He had rashes before but it really softened his skin, because i use with the body lotion. Its just amazing.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

So I actually got a sample of this in a Target gift bag, and fell in love with it. It smells amazing, while not being overpowering. I only smell it once I get very close and it's light on the skin. Its very gentle on babys skin, yet nourishing. My little one had drier skin so this worked really well. A happy discovery-I one day tried this on my 5 year old as a shampoo and realized its really good for anyones hair, her hair looked so shiny and smooth. The argan oil in this works phenomenally.