CA
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 25, 2022
good for aging eyes

This is a new drop in the similisan line. I find it relieves my itchy eyes. It is has homeopathic ingredients and so it has no side effects. I have used similisan products for years and trust the quality of this product line. The dropper is easy to use, so there is not a lot of extra liquid leaking out even when I carry it in my purse.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Always prefer to use homeopathy. It’s a very good quality and always nice ingredients. The package is good for a couple of months. I feel the improvement of the state of my eyes and you would definitely benefit out of using it. It has a nice relief on your itchy and red eyes.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,468

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I haven’t use these eye drops but I have another one of the same brand that I use for a different thing, and they are really good. I love the homeopathy fact. The ingredients are good for the health of our eyes. The package was good and it brings a $1 coupon inside. I recommend these homeopathic eye drops. If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It helps with itchiness but not swelling, and I like that this is a natural product without harsh chemicals. The applicator takes some getting used to. I keep missing my eye because you have to squeeze the dropper tube instead of the bottle. Wait a few minutes after and things will get better

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I have constant burning eyes, terribly dry. I tried many very expensive brands but everything only made my eyes burn more. This was my first time trying this brand and I never had instant relief before… how could i not recommend :) Great product!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I Will only use the Similasan eye drops. It reliefs my eye discomfort. I like that it is homeopathy the quality and ingredients are great.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

We used several types of Similasan eyedrop before. They are good quality and effective products. My husband said this one is so effective to relieve his red itchy eyes too.