CA

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

A little too salty and too strong in terms of the rosemary flavor, but the quality is definitely great. Make sure to store the crackers airtight after opening, as they may get the smell of the cardboard box they are packaged in if left open for a day or so. I am pregnant and this helped me survive the first months when I could not eat anything. Love that the product is organic.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

So good a grain free alternative cracker. They are super yummy and high quality and good size wise in the packet. A bit expensive but they taste so good! Ingredients super clean. I use them when eating with dips or serving platters. Only thing I would say is that coming to Aus they are often a few broken ones in the packet

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It taste so good! The quality of the package was amazing! Its a great snack to eat since i started my diet😍! Its beneficial and doesn’t keep me staving till my next meal👍🏼! I serve it with labneh or cheese. The size is great also. The ingredients are great and all of them are extremely healthy. Its size is great for daily use.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

One of my favourite crackers to have!! So tasty and the ingredients are great! I love this brand it just kind of sucks how the price of these has really jumped! These are great to have with some hummus or some slices of your favourite cheese and meat! 😄 or just right out of the box! Haha so good!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This was a super delicious cracker with good texture and flavor, and I especially liked the seasoning mix they used, it was very fragrant and enjoyable. I like the healthy ingredients also. I’ve tried other products by this brand as well and have always had a good experience with them. My family likes them too.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I brought one of these along to a BBQ with friends and everyone was impressed. They were surprised to know that it was made using only high quality ingredients without any flour, grains, additives or flavourings. Taste great on it's own, or with dips, like homemade salsa, hummus, guacamole. You won't miss having crisps, this is a perfect substitute for a crunchy snack.

These rackers are amazing and at the same time terrible because I can’t stop eating them. They are crisp and great with any dip or spread and the best part is that it’s healthy. Highly recommended.

3f043587-88aa-4474-9808-fde9df597824
b0bc44fa-ee1d-4780-9aec-ec98036b8142
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Simple Mills is the best grain free cracker on the market in my opinion. Crunchy, tasty, satisfying! They are expensive but you get what you pay for.