CA

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency

Simply Organic is one of the top brands for organic spices. I use cumin in many TexMex and spicy Cajun recipes, so great taste, freshness, and quality matter. It is easy to find great products from Simply Organic, and this cumin is yet another great option, a product that consistently finds its way into many recipes I prepare at home.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is very good quality, I think. Not too strong but has enough flavour and good taste. Considering it's organic, the price is quite reasonable. I use this for (of course) Indian, and Mexican (beans) and various ethnic food I cook. As it's well balanced flavour, I can use this for dressings and salads, too.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great taste and quality! I love all Simply Organic seasonings and spices. Perfect amount of cumin ingredient. Bottle is a perfect size and lasts for a long time because a little goes a long way. I love using to make delicious rice dishes. Great with vegetable medley for tacos too! I happy that iherb Carrie’s this brand.

Posted on May 22, 2022

living in an asian country, i could easily find cumin in my area as cumin is a common herb in asian cuisine. however, i still considered buying it on iherbs as i bought many herbs of this brand before which did not fail me. again, the quality of cumin is good, the favor is ok. the container also makes it easy to use and get the desired amount.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

my second purchase even though I'm not done with my first. less strong than some other brands but still taste authentic and ingredient fresh enough with the right fresh smell and colour. quality is good and I use them mainly in cooked vegetables. going to try in my baked crackers and cookies!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily. I find the cumin powder quite fragrant and good for recipes.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Organic Cumin Seed by Simply Organics is a great spice to use on many items. I love to use it for cooking beef dishes, especially in ground beef for tacos and burgers. This Cumin is very tasy and plays nicely with other spices if you want to combine it with cilantro, pepper and chilli powder for a Mexican seasoning, or with Tumeric, Cardomom and other Indian spices for a nice curry; its very easy to create your own blend. This Cumin is very nicely ground and very smooth and has a well balanced flavor so its not overpowering when you use it with other things. This is the same exact brand of spice I sometimes buy at Whole Foods Supermarkets, but Amazon often has better prices and its great to be able to order it online and get it fast and fresh! Please keep stocking this product, Its excellent quality! The glass jar is very sturdy and easy to open too. Love it!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I love the smell and taste of cumin and we go through a lot of it in our cooking. I can't find it in larger bottles in my area, so this size is great for me. Much cheaper than buying the small bottles from the local stores. The quality is good, clear smell and taste, no clumping.