CA

CommandClip
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

update : oddly enough this tastes great in chocolate! I melted two measures of dark chocolate with one measure of cocoa butter . added some erythritol and this orange flavor (don’t use water based flavoring in chocolate) and I am surprised how good it tasted. original comment: smells really nice but I find the flavors of this brand to be on the mild side.

I usually order the mint flavor and decided to try the orange flavor because I love the mint so much, and this has become a new staple in the kitchen! Ive been using it in chocolate, coconut pudding, dressings, baking and even in smoothies. The scent isn’t too strong or weak it’s just perfect, natural and refreshing. I get compliments every time I use this. Fantastic product highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great product. I use it for making raw chocolate desserts. I love this flavor with a combination of cacao. Quality is great, the taste is like a symphony of pleasure. I like a dark color glass package: a healthy and convenient way to keep organic oils fresh. there are only two ingredients.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The taste and quality of this flavor is amazing. I'm not sure of any health benefits to your diet, but I use it in a drinks recipe and it's great! The package is a small size, so doesn't take much space in your cabinet. You only need a small amount for each serving.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Great quality product, pure ingredients. Taste is really nice, I use it in all my baking recipes. Benefits is,that you have nice, orange flavor cake or cupcakes. Size of the package is good, last for long time as you need a few drops only as serving. I use it quite frequently.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

A quality and recommended product. Excellent smell and taste of natural orange. Uses the amount of one cap to enrich flavors in pancake batter, cakes, cookies, and creams. Sealed glass packaging, convenient for storage. I buy again and again.

32f4f9a1-e517-43bf-9115-1a4904d96052
663b16fd-271c-42db-83b3-f5cda7f16704
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I do a lot of baking, and like to add an extra kick of flavour into my cakes and biscuits. This product smells divine and takes my baking to the next level. I add the zest as well as this flavour of orange to my baking and it really makes a difference. The product is organic, which I am pleased about and the flavour smells and tastes natural. There is no chemical or artificial taste or aroma.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Bought this to mix it into cacao drink and live up to my expectation, just a little bit of this enough to give orange flavor for my cacao. A little dissatisfaction is it's not pure orange oil, but mixed into sunflower oil which is inflammatory. Nevertheless, if you want to add extra flavor into your hot beverages, this is a good choice. I bought one stevia liquid sweetener which mixed with peppermint oil however not only it tasted weird in my hot cacao drink, but also no peppermint flavor, even though I used more than recommended dosage, no peppermint taste at all and only stevia dominated the taste, except when I tasted it directly which is defeating the purpose. That's why, it's better you buy just the oil like from Simply Organic if you want fancy flavor in your hot beverages. However, its extra sunflower oil, though, is a deterrent for me to repurchase, maybe substitute it with refined coconut oil? or just pure essential oil?

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I thought I would try using this in a recipe in place of Orange extract which is more expensive. There is sunflower oil in it which is fine for my baking purposes but it may not mix well in a drink. The flavor is probably weaker than orange extract but that is ok for me.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have usually used this flavor in chicken/turkey/duck marinades to cover up original meat smell and create some oriental background also with spices and orange oil. It doesn't seems to be very strong, I need to give one or two table spoons to make smell noticeable, but it has also sunflower oil in it's ingredients list, so it partially also replace adding extra oil into marinade. Size of package is enough for a few seasons.