CA

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Good

Maybe I've been using bad (but tasty) EVOO, all this time, but the brand I bought because its from Greece and due to the manufacturing process. When the olives are picked, cold first press, etc. It's a little green tasting with a peppery after taste which is not unpleasant at all, just will take me a bit to get used to it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This olive oil was recommended by a heart surgeon saying it was wonderful for your health. And my wife and i love the flavor too. Which is very important because the flavor is what keeps us buying.

I haven't tried this organic extra virgin olive oil yet, but I bought it because it's a new brand and I really liked the bottle design of this.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Amazing olive oil the flavor is light and wonderful I’ve started using olive oil instead of other oils.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Using it on my fathers salad every night! Really good quality! And it smells nice and fresh

Posted on May 25, 2022

The taste is outstanding, high quality for the cost. I'll definitely be buying again.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

good taste, bitter. I like it

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Like the taste and the armoa

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

When choosing olive oil, it is important to remember that quality oil does not come cheap. One of the reasons for this is that one tree produces about 8 kg of olives, and it takes 5 kg of olives to produce 1 liter of oil. The main indicator of the quality of the oil is its acidity. The level of acidity is determined by the content of oleic acid in 100 g of the product. The lower the acidity, the higher the quality. High-quality Extra Virgin oil should have an acidity of no more than 0.8%. Oil with an acidity of less than 0.5% in the Mediterranean is considered to be medicinal. The world leaders are Spain, Italy, Greece and Tunisia. Moreover, Spanish production volumes are three times higher than Greek ones, but at the same time, they have only a fifth of Extra Virgin oil. Greece produces more than 80% of Extra Virgin oil. To determine the performance of the oil, conduct a tasting. Take a sip and hold it in your mouth. Pay attention to the color and bouquet, piquancy, slight bitterness, and highlight the shortcomings - rancidity, unpleasant aftertaste. The presented oil corresponds to the highest rating in all criteria. Definitely recommend to buy. Thank you very much for your 👍!

f3b38958-d942-40c1-a040-7b4c0c5162df
Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm trying various olive oils now, and they have more flavors than I expected. It seems that there are various varieties of olive trees, and each variety has a very different taste of oil. Of course, the taste changes depending on the blending condition, so it's quite fun to try it. That's why I've been eating and comparing two to three olive oils at the same time, but I've tried nearly 10 different types of olive oil and decided to repeat it. The taste is really different for each person, so I wouldn't recommend this, but I personally like the well-balanced taste that it is not too spicy and has a good aroma, yet it also has the fruity taste of olives. Still, it's much cheaper to buy than in Japan, so there's nothing to say. Caprese is also delicious, and if you serve pasta on a plate and then sprinkle it on the finish, it will suddenly become a full-fledged taste. I'm thinking of using it for a while without having an affair.