CA

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1970

Cute box with first aid stickers. I got it as a gift for my friends toddler. Necessary product, quality workmanship. I got it from a promotion and I recommend it. The packaging is really cute.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

So cute:) my little boy loved this can and the fact that he had his own little emergency kit to keep in his little backpack! Wish it had a few more disinfectant wipes, but for this price totally good enough. Love it for my kids. Packaging is great, size is great, and usefulness is 100%

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The packaging is really nice and the size is perfect to carry around in the kids bag! The quality is good too! The kinds enjoy using it and scabs are not as scary anymore because of these ingredients! I use it as a small first aid kit , add some alcohol swabs along with the bandaids!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I bought this to take while traveling. It's good as it doesn't only contain band aids, but gauze and alchohol wipes. The kids enjoyed that it came in tins.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

As a mom of boys with a love for all things cars, these were a hit. I love the size of the tin it’s easy to carry around and can be reused.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

i liked the quality of the first aid box and other items. each banded with pics of cars .. nice for kids they will like to use it. perfect size for them.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Love this little first aid kit from Hot Wheels! It is a great collectors items. I bought two, one for my Hot Wheel fanatic husband and one for my grandson.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

cute and so practical. love the tin and will be reusing it. bought multiple of these so kids can have basic items in safe container in their school bags.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

my son loves it. afraid he will bang himself up just for a bandaid tho. haha. case is awesome. they are sized just right for kids