CA

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Very special due to this bamboo ingredients. Curiousity make me buy it hoping can strengthen my hair without falling too much. Quite lightweight and smooth. Love it.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

this shampoo really add volume to my hair , the scent is alright not smell too strong !! and quite a big bottle for the price , good quality shampoo to use on thin hair !!!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This shampoo left my hair light and airy. My scalp felt clean, but not stripped, which I loved. This is one of the more affordable non sulfate shampoos that I will continue to repurchase.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Lightly scented, reasonably lathering shampoo for all hair types. Excellent, simple, non-harmful ingredients too. I prefer this to most others I have used, although i alternate every few shampoos as a rule. Will likely keep purchasing this product...

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

it does exactly what it says. give you more volume, hydrate, and washes away build up. it really cleans your hair from the roots to tips. I will order this again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Pleasant, light scent. I have a long, thing hair, so didn’t notice much of the volume. It foams quite well as for natural shampoo.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Is just ok for bleached hair. Must use a couple times and a conditioner after because this shampoo dries the hair. It has a nice scent though.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I did not see any huge difference in my hair using this, its cleans ur scalp normally, it’s an okay shampoo but it is good for its price.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I going to buy it again… it’s help my body